½ packet digestive biscuits
2 pasteurised egg yolks
100 g sugar
200 g cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
200 ml double cream
2 pasteurised egg whites
1 jar DANISH SELECTION cherry jam
A punnet of fresh raspberries (optional)
Preparation time: 20 Min - Freezing time: 12 Hours
- First make the base: Crumble digestive biscuits into a large cake tin (1½ litres). Line the cake tin with foil. This makes it easier to remove the cake from the tin.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix vanilla sugar and cream cheese. Mix these into the egg yolk mixture.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the mixture.
- Pour the finished cheesecake mixture into the cake tin.
- Freeze for at least one hour.
- Remove from freezer and spread cherry jam over the top.
- Freeze the cheesecake overnight.
- Serve cold. Decorate with fresh raspberries (optional)
TIP: You can use blackcurrant jam instead of cherry jam.
The history of Den Gamle Fabrik
How we produce our fruit spread