MAKES 10 CUPCAKES
100 g sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
100 g butter
500 ml water
100 g flour
30 g cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 dessert spoons (about 100 g) DANISH SELECTION orange jam
50 g dark chocolate (chopped)
250 ml double cream
4 dessert spoons (about 100 g) DANISH SELECTION boysenberry jam
1 punnet fresh raspberries and/or blackberries
Fresh mint (optional)
Preparation time: 30 Minutes - Baking time: 20 Minutes
- Whisk egg yolks, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Melt the butter and water.
- Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder in a bowl.
- Gently fold in the egg mixture. Then add orange marmalade and chopped chocolate and finally the melted butter.
- Spoon the mixture into 10 cups or cupcake moulds or baking tin.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Make topping before serving: Whip cream until firm.
- Gently fold in the boysenberry jam.
- Decorate the cooled cakes with the whipped cream mixture.
- Serve with fresh berries and a little fresh mint (optional).
The history of Den Gamle Fabrik
How we produce our fruit spread